Unique aereal excursions on the 4-seat light Italian airplane. We will take off from the airport of Catania, prior private registration. We’ll show you how beautiful Sicily is from above! You will see smoking craters of the volcano Etna, precious Taormina and gorgeous Catania from the very special, unforgettable point of view. Your pilot is a profi with 25 years of work experience, with a total flight time of more than 3000 hours. The minimum time of excursion is 1 hour.
- Manufacturer: SIAI-Marchetti
- Model: S-205
- Designer: Alexander Brena
- Crew: Pilot and three passengers
- Length: 8.00 m (26 ft 3 in)
- Wingspan: 10.86 m (35 ft 7½ in)
- Height: 2.89 m (9 ft 5¾ in)
- Empty weight: 740 kg (1,630 lb)
- Max. takeoff weight: 1,250 kg (2,755 lb)
- Powerplant: 1 × Avco Lycoming IO-360-A1A
- Maximum speed: 280 km/h at sea level
- Cruise speed: 255 km/h
- Range: 1,500 km
- Service ceiling: 5,380 m
Possible routes: Taormina-Etna (1 hour), Aeolian Islands, Palermo, the southeast coast of Sicily (2-3 hours) and any other routes on request. Direct booking from the pilot without intermediaries.