Strategic position for travelling by car;
A gorgeous place for photo and video shooting for special occasions (wedding, honeymoon and so on.);
For whome to want to feel a spirit of medieval feudal Sicily;
Car is essential for all period of stay
An 19th century villa occupies a strategic position between Catania and Taormina, in only 1 km from the Ionian Sea.
5 min from the port of Riposto, 20 min drive to Catania, 40 minutes drive to the top of the volcano Etna, 10 minutes to the pebble beach of Fondachello and San Marco, and15 minutes by car to the sandy beach of Giardini Naxos (the only sandy beach of the zone). The vila is surrounded from all its sides by a large garden-park with olive trees, vineyards, citrus trees, centuries-old palm trees; and the maritime pine dominates above it all, an attestor of seven generations, “passed” through this manor house. Also, the owners (an ancient family from Acireale) produce their excellent red wine and olive oil BIO.
There are all conditions for the highest level eco-tourism at our guest’s disposal:
– Maximum privacy: only staff will stay in the territory of the villa during your stay;
– A private pool overlooking the volcano;
– SPA area with Jacuzzi and Finnish sauna;
– A huge landscaped fruits garden available for walking day and night;
– Distinguished style of interiors and true Sicilian hospitality of the hosts;
– A unique combination of the 5-stars service and absolute absence of snobbery. This is one of the rare places where you can immerse yourself in the real everyday life of one of the most respected families of Acireale.
– exclusive transfer, yacht charter, retreat and wedding planning services on spot.
The maximum number of sleeps- 13 (plus extra sleeps in the living room and 3 cots), 7 bedrooms, 2 kitchens, 4 bathrooms.
The owners also live there , separate from guests and are always ready to help. It is possibile to partecipate in gathering of olives, grapes and citruces in the harvest period (September-May).
We offer for rent 2 independent apartments with separate entrances, rented by the b&b formula, and each has a separate kitchen. Each apartment is furnished with modern and antique furniture (Sicilian and Venetian style), some bedrooms are painted with frescoes of the 19th century. Free Wi-Fi, parking, degustations, personalized breakfasts, retreats and mini-weddings organisation and more. Minimum rental period: 2-3 nights all year round.
Apartment “Ginestra” has five bedrooms and three bathrooms, distributed between two floors. Two panoramic terraces, one overlooks Taormina and the sea, the second one – the swimming pool, solarium and Etna.
Apartment “Magnolia” has two bedrooms and one bathroom. The entrance to the apartment from the gable facade of the villa. Extra sleeps in the living room are available on request.
HOW TO GET THERE: